the third HUPE Split Branch meeting will be held on Friday, 19th January 2018, at 6 p.m. at Don Lovre Katić Primary School (Osnovna škola don Lovre Katića), Put Majdana 3 in Solin .
1. Oxford University Press workshop, Lana Kralj: Insight into inquiry based learning
Create a fun, engaging and efficient classroom. Become a teacher who successfully deals with students' negative attitude and their frequent answer to you: "I don't know". Prepare your students for the future!
This interactive workshop offers specific examples and practical activities. We will explore how:
- inquiry-based learning sparks curiosity
- students become experts in answering their own questions
- students develop 21st century skills.
2. Vanja Fazinić : Making flashcards and quizzes with the Cram app
Cram is an interactive digital tool for creating, studying, and sharing flashcards.
In this hands-on workshop we will learn how to:
- create an account with Cram.com
- navigate a large library of flashcards created by other users
- create our own stack of cards and share it with our students.
We will explore how to asses students’ knowledge on a subject that they have recently learned via memorisation activities, games or a test, which makes Cram an interesting and innovative tool of formative assessment.
If you wish to attend the meeting, you are kindly requested to register at
HUPE Split Branch President