We are proud to announce the fourth HUPE Split Branch meeting in cooperation with the British Council scheduled for 16th March 2018, at 5 p.m. at Osnovna škola don Lovre Katića, Put Majdana 3, Solin.
Make your teaching more inclusive and help your students with special needs learn more effectively. Join us for a workshop on Understanding approaches to inclusive learning run by Stephen Hindlaugh and by the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- list the ten approaches to inclusive learning
- explain the concept of neurodiversity
- use tasks designed for inclusive learning
- develop their use of scaffolding and differentiation
- reflect on how inclusive their classroom environment is
- plan steps to increase their use of inclusive practices
Stephen Hindlaugh has been teaching for almost 30 years. His experience includes working in the learning support department of a secondary school in the UK. He has also been a tutor for the British Council’s online Special Educational Needs course and has been delivering face-to-face SEN workshops in Croatia.
HUPE Split Branch President