We are proud to announce the fourth HUPE Split Branch meeting in partnership with the British Council scheduled for Thursday, 22nd February 2018, at 5 p.m. at Osnovna škola don Lovre Katića, Put Majdana 3, Solin.
Stephen Hindlaugh : Understanding approaches to inclusive learning
This module focuses on SEN-related and cognitive learning needs and not broader inclusive practices. The aim of this module is to build on the participants’ knowledge and practical use of inclusive practices, and engage with approaches to inclusive learning.
By the end of this module the participants will be able to:
- list the ten approaches to inclusive learning
- explain the concept of neurodiversity
- use tasks designed for inclusive learning
- develop their use of scaffolding and differentiation
- reflect on how inclusive their classroom environment is
- plan steps to increase their use of inclusive practices.
If you would like to attend the meeting, you are kindly requested to register at
HUPE Split Branch President