The second HUPE Split Branch meeting will take place at Info zona, Jerina 1, Split on December 1st at 7 p.m.
- HUPE Split Branch work programme for the academic year 2017-18
- Roundtable Discussion: Challenges of Teaching English as a Second Language
This roundtable will provide an opportunity to:
- Identify common and specific challenges in teaching English as a second language in elementary schools, secondary schools (general education high- schools / vocational schools) and language schools
- Have a discussion about these issues
- Identify benefits and advantages of networking, collaboration and joining a professional teacher association.
Speakers: Vanja Fazinić, Koraljka Pejić, Miranda Barac, Branka Šegvić
- Team building
HUPE Split Branch President