the British Council and HUPE Varaždin proudly announce the third branch meeting to be held on 8th March 2018 (Thursday) at 4 p.m. at Ludbreg Secondary School (Srednja škola Ludbreg, Trg Sv. Trojstva 16, 42230 Ludbreg).
We have prepared the following agenda:
- Stephen Hindlaugh - Engaging with special educational needs: social, educational and behavioural difficulties (90')
-- coffee break --
- Stephen Hindlaugh - Engaging with special educational needs: social, educational and behavioural
By the end of this module the participants will have:
- reflected on their own attitude to teaching learners with SEBD in their classroom
- increased their awareness of the meaning of SEBD
- reflected on the possible underlying causes of SEBD
- reflected on the importance of managing their own emotional and physical state when teaching learners with SEBD
- gained an understanding of the emotional and learning needs of learners with SEBD
- gained some strategies for managing learners with SEBD in their classroom
We're looking forward to seeing you!